We are licensed in all 50 states to assist patients with any sleep concerns via video appointments and state of the art home sleep testing diagnostics.
We provide individual sleep consultations with our board certified sleep specialists. We will evaluate your sleep concerns, review your test findings and provide recommendations to improve your sleep health.
We provide sleep studies for a majority of all insurance carriers. Please contact us for a complimentary check of benefits. If you do not have insurance, we can make accommodations.
Patient Check-in flow:
- Initial patient prompts on doxy:
- Enter your name and click check in
- Ensure that you’ve allowed access to your camera and audio functions
- Doxy will notify you if your camera or audio features are being blocked by your device.
- You can proceed with the visit on doxy even if you’re only able to provide audio access
- You’ll see the following welcome message when you’ve entered the waiting room “Welcome! We are looking forward to helping you with your sleep and airway concerns. Before we meet, if applicable, you’ll be prompted to make the payment for your telemedicine visit and home sleep test. After our consultation, if we determine a home sleep test is not necessary, your payment method will be refunded. Thank you!”
- We will send through a payment prompt that will pop up on your screen. You can enter your credit card, FSA or HSA card information to process the payment
- Itemized receipts can be provided upon request
- Once payment is completed, leave the doxy window open and our providers will begin the video call as soon as they are finished with the previous patient
- There is the ability to chat via instant message with our team if you have any questions or concerns while in the waiting room
- Can always call us at (925) 415 – 5353 if there are any technical difficulties
- If there are any questionnaires that need to be addressed before your consultation, one of our staff members will give you a phone call from the phone number (925) 415 – 5353.
- After the consultation is completed if there are any follow up items (scheduling a sleep study, follow-up appointment, etc) you will receive an additional phone call from our team to help triage these next steps.